Bring your best on test day.
Preparing for your campus visit? Great. Here are a few details to keep in mind.
We’ll meet you at the Student & Administrative Services Center (SASC). Park in the visitor lot and enter the main doors of the SASC. If your testing location is in a different building, there will be signs at the main campus entrance. Please follow them to the correct location.
Start Time & Duration
Testing will begin promptly at the start time. Plan to spend about four hours on campus. It is important that you arrive on time. Be sure you know exactly how long it will take you to get to Penn College and allow plenty of travel time.Directions to Main Campus
- Check in at the scheduled time.
- Begin placement testing approximately 15-30 minutes after check-in.
- Finish testing 3-4 hours after check-in.
- During testing, parents and guests are invited to an informational tour and Q&A session covering enrollment, academic success, financial aid, and more. Accommodated placement testing will also include a parent/guest Disability Services session.
- After the tour and sessions, parent/guest will have time to:
- Visit offices and get questions answered.
- Browse The College Store or the Madigan Library.
- Explore campus. Campus maps will be available.
- Grab a snack and relax.