Congratulations, Pre-college Program Graduate!
In recognition of your participation and completion of this program, Pennsylvania College of Technology would like to award you with a Penn College Pre-college Program annual scholarship to continue your education at Penn College. In order to receive this scholarship, read the Terms and Conditions and submit the form.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation Deadline: June 1 of your senior year of high school. A Penn College Application for Admissions must also be submitted by this date.
- You must have attended and completed at least one Penn College Pre-college Program or Summer Camp.
- Students must be entering grades 9-12 at the time of program participation to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Annual scholarship for $500 for a 2-day program; $1,000 for a 3-day or more program.
- Students who attend multiple programs can earn additional scholarships; however, you cannot earn multiple scholarships for attending the same program year after year.
- Students can earn a maximum of $2,000 annually in scholarships attending Penn College Pre-college Program.
- All scholarships are renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student.
- One half of the award will be credited to your fall semester's tuition account. To receive the second half of the award (for your second semester), you must remain in good academic standing with the College. Scholarships will be renewable so long as your grade-point average meets the standards set by the College (2.5 or above), and you remain a full-time student.
- You must enroll as a full-time student at Penn College in the fall semester immediately following your graduation from high school.
- You must file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes.
- Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.