Congratulations, SkillsUSA Winner!
On behalf of the faculty and staff of Pennsylvania College of Technology, let us congratulate you on your outstanding achievement at the state and/or national SkillsUSA Competition. In recognition of this achievement, it gives us great pleasure to offer you a Penn College SkillsUSA annual scholarship to continue your education at Penn College. In order to receive this scholarship, read the Terms and Conditions and submit the form.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation Deadline: June 1 of your senior year of high school. A Penn College Application for Admissions must also be submitted by this date.
- You must have placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at the state or national SkillsUSA competition while in high school.
- Annual scholarship for $2,500 for a FIRST PLACE finish, $1,500 for a SECOND PLACE finish, and $1,000 for a THIRD PLACE finish in the state or national competition. (All are renewable for up to four years for a bachelor-degree student and two years for an associate-degree student).
- You must enroll as a full-time student at Penn College in the fall semester immediately following your graduation from high school.
- One half of the award will be credited to your fall semester's tuition account. To receive the second half of the award (for your second semester), you must remain in good academic standing with the College. Scholarships will be renewable so long as your grade-point average meets the standards set by the College (3.0 or above), and you remain a full-time student.
- You can only receive one scholarship award from Penn College in the SkillsUSA scholarship program. The highest winning confirmation will be honored.
- Competitions held while you are enrolled at Penn College do not qualify to receive the SkillsUSA Penn College Scholarship.
- You must file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes.
- Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.