Penn College welcomes students interested in enrolling in a class or two without committing to a full degree program.
You’ll apply using the same application for admission as our degree-seeking students. Just select Non-degree for your major.
- Non-degree students are limited to six credits of coursework during any one semester.
- You must apply for admission for each semester you wish to enroll.
- Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid or Penn College scholarships.
- High school students wishing to enroll as non-degree must at least be in 10th grade and have a 3.0 high school GPA or higher.
- Placement requirements and pre-requisites must be met and are dependent on the course(s) selected.
- The College recommends review of non-degree status upon completion of 15 credits.