Students taking placement tests on campus will test with the guidance of Penn College staff in a structured testing environment.
Please read the information below to ensure that you are well prepared for placement testing.
Dates & Times for Fall 2020 Enrollment
Classes begin on August 17 for the Fall 2020 semester.
Please note the start time assigned to each date.
placement testing: Friday July 10 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Saturday July 11 at 9 a.m.
placement testing: Wednesday July 15 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Thursday July 16 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Wednesday July 22 at noon
placement testing: Friday July 24 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Wednesday July 29 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Monday August 3 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Thursday August 6 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Tuesday August 11 at 9:30 a.m.
placement testing: Friday August 14 at 9:30 a.m.
Test Day Location & Agenda
Placement testing is located in the SASC building (see Campus Maps). Testing will begin promptly at the start time. You will check in at SASC, Room 1052. Plan to spend about four hours on campus.
It is important that you arrive on time. Be sure you know exactly how long it will take you to get to Penn College and allow plenty of travel time. Refer to Directions to Main Campus for help planning.
Typical Agenda for On-Campus Placement Testing:
- Students check-in at Room 1052.
- Approximately 15-30 minutes after check-in, placement testing begins in Room 1049 and the Parent/Guest Session begins in Room 1056, followed by the Financial Aid Session. Accommodated placement testing will also include a Parent/Guest Disability Services Session.
- Concluding the information sessions, Parent/Guest will have approximately 30 minutes to:
- Visit offices and get questions answered.
- Browse ‘The College Store’ or the Madigan Library.
- Explore campus. CAMPUS MAPS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- Grab a snack and relax.
Placement testing concludes approximately 3-4 hours after check-in.
Also, while on campus:
- Be sure to have your picture taken for your student photo ID in room 108 of the Bush Campus Center (CC). The center is open Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. You will receive your ID card when you return to campus for Connections.
- Visit other offices. Most campus offices are open until 4:30 p.m.