To broaden intellectual perspectives, develop technical skills, foster ethical sensibilities, and promote social awareness through general education and career-focused courses and degrees.
A dynamic integration of the liberal arts & sciences and technology for personal and professional development.
- apply critical thinking skills across a variety of disciplines, including art, mathematics, natural sciences, communication, the social sciences, and humanities.
- acquire skills that prepare them for lifelong learning.
- possess the knowledge and skills needed to engage in responsible and ethical behaviors in professional environments, in society, and in their personal lives.
- critically evaluate written and oral communication and ethically express themselves in ways that reflect their intended purposes.
- articulate their appreciation for aesthetic value.
- demonstrate understanding of the basic psychological, sociological, economic, philosophical, historical, and cultural dimensions of human interaction.
- demonstrate ability to think logically about and solve problems using quantitative skills commensurate with the demands of society and of their major course of study.
- use fundamental scientific concepts and thought processes commensurate with the demands of society and of their major course of study.