Review the Alternative Credit FAQs for general information, guidelines, and requirements before following these steps:
- Pick up a mathematics credit-by-exam application packet in the Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications Office, ACC, Rm. 102.
- Submit completed application packet to the Dean of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications before the deadline indicated on the packet.
- After notification of application approval and of the exam date, pay the $50 fee at the Bursar's Office, SASC, Rm. 2098.
- Present fee receipt to the Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications Office prior to exam date.
- Report to the Testing Center, ACC, Rm. 133, on the exam date. Bring the following items with you:
- Student ID
- Appropriate materials to take the test (e.g., pencils, pens, erasers, a straight edge, a graphing calculator equivalent to a TI-83/84)
- The Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications Office will notify you of your exam results approximately one week after the exam.