Brady Breon, M.S., NRP
Director/Assistant Professor, Paramedic Program
- 570.320.2400 ext. 4935
- ACC, Rm.4D
- M.S., Health Services Administration, University of St. Francis
- B.S., Health Sciences, University of St. Francis, 2004
- A.A.S., Paramedic Emphasis, Pennsylvania College of Technology, 2000
- Graduate, The Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center Paramedic Training Institute, 1985
- 2022-present, Director, Paramedic Program
- 2003-present, Instructor, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- 1987-present, Teaching student paramedics in the clinical and field setting.
- ACLS, PALS, BCLS, EMT Instructor
- 2006-2017, EMS Operations Manager for Jersey Shore Emergency Medical Services.
- 2005-2017, Flight paramedic with Geisinger Health System providing pre-hospital care as part of a medical helicopter flight crew
- 2000-2005, Pre-hospital supervisor (platoon chief) for the Susquehanna Health System overseeing daily field operations
- 1987-2006, Paramedic for the Susquehanna Health System providing pre-hospital care and precepting students
- 1985-1987, Paramedic for Loyalsock Volunteer Fire Company providing pre-hospital advanced life support care
- 1985-2017, Paramedic for Jersey Shore Area EMS providing pre-hospital advanced Life support care
- 1984-1985, Paramedic for Lock Haven Hospital providing pre-hospital advanced life support care
- 1980-2013, Function in the volunteer fire service, in 1996 began serving as fire chief for the Waterville Volunteer Fire Company
- 2005, Pennsylvania Health Services Council "Pennsylvania Paramedic of the Year"
- Provide didactic, clinical, preclinical, and laboratory instruction as a primary instructor and evaluate student performance in Paramedic courses offered.
- Write and update course syllabi; assist with curriculum review, revision, and development.
- Assume responsibility for preclinical and clinical laboratory development, coordination, and maintenance as needed.