A credit-based ESL program provides these benefits to international, degree-seeking students who wish to enroll in one of the College's academic majors:
International picnic provides opportunity
for students to get to know each other,
faculty and staff.
- Applicants need only one application, fee, and verification process to enroll and receive an I-20 document.
- Applicants enroll directly as Penn College students.
- Accepted students are considered regular, full-time students upon receipt of tuition and fees payment, making them eligible to:
- Live in on-campus housing;
- Access campus services such as counseling, health services, library, and tutoring;
- Participate in student organizations and extra- and co-curricular activities, such as clubs and athletics;
- Take other credit courses (with adviser approval) that meet graduation requirements.
These benefits strengthen the students' experience and provide increased opportunities to accelerate acquisition of language and communication skills.
ESL Academic Semester Calendar
|Application deadline||October 1||March 1||May 1||October 1||March 1||May 1|
|ESL orientation day||January 8||May 13||August 12||January 6||May 12||August 11|
|Classes start||January 11||May 16||August 15||January 9||May 15||August 14|
|Classes end||May 7||August 4||December 9||May 5||August 5||December 9|