A credit-based ESL program provides these benefits to international, degree-seeking students who wish to enroll in one of the College's academic majors:
International picnic provides opportunity
for students to get to know each other,
faculty and staff.
- Applicants need only one application, fee, and verification process to enroll and receive an I-20 document.
- Applicants enroll directly as Penn College students.
- Accepted students are considered regular, full-time students upon receipt of tuition and fees payment, making them eligible to:
- Live in on-campus housing;
- Access campus services such as counseling, health services, library, and tutoring;
- Participate in student organizations and extra- and co-curricular activities, such as clubs and athletics;
- Take other credit courses (with adviser approval) that meet graduation requirements.
These benefits strengthen the students' experience and provide increased opportunities to accelerate acquisition of language and communication skills.