Continue to develop and offer professional development workshops and information sessions for faculty and staff. Potential topics include:
- Design and use of rubrics
- Design of single-use surveys
- Assessment forum: open-ended Q&A for faculty
- Embedded assessment of core curriculum
Function as reviewers of the revised protocol for Program Review, and provide input:
- Review pilots.
- Provide suggestions for sharpening the directions and adding examples as appropriate.
- Assist with preparation of faculty engaging in program review.
Follow through with the review of institutional surveys/data sources:
- Analyze results of the review conducted by vice presidents and their staffs.
- Coordinate focus groups of users (e.g., faculty engaged in accreditation self-studies and in program reviews).
- Complete the comparison/contrast of NSSE 1 and NSSE 2.
Maintain QTA website:
- Add examples of best practices.
- Post report on NSSE results.
Develop a comprehensive outcomes assessment plan:
- Focus on both institutional effectiveness and student learning outcomes.
- Integrate the results of the Planning Committee study should there be changes in the mission.
- Aim for a complete publication, including related materials.