Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Advanced Technology Solutions
Are you an entrepreneur, business professional, or individual looking to move to the next level in technological skills and processes?
Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WDCE) is recognized statewide as a resource providing skilled workers and developing solutions for advanced technology challenges.
Your Solutions Partner
With state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and expert training available to you through WDCE at Penn College, you and your company will be positioned for success.
Process Development & Improvement
- Prototype development
- Testing - destructive and non-destructive
- Process analysis and consulting
- Product/process improvement
Customized & On-Site Training
Many programs can be customized to specific training needs and/or offered on site for your company's convenience. Contact us for more information.
- Computer numerical control (CNC) - mill, lathe, and conversational
- Computer aided machining (CAM)
- Construction technology - drywall and print reading
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GDT)
- Heaving equipment operation and maintenance
- Industrial maintenance-related offerings - power transmission and electricity/electronic
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Weld certification and testing - certified American Welding Society testing site
- Automotive technician emission certification and recertification
- Vehicle dyno training and testing
- Forklift operation and safety