Plastics Innovation and Resource Center
Current Course Offerings
- Annual Extrusion Seminar
- Color Science
- Decoupled Molding I - Cycle Development, A Structured "Scientific" Approach
- Decoupled Molding II - Cycle Development and Troubleshooting
- Hands-On Rotational Molding
- Introduction to Extrusion and Stretch Blow Molding
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- National Hands-On Heavy Gauge/Cut Sheet Thermoforming Workshop
- National Hands-on Thin-Gauge/Roll-Fed Thermoforming Workshop
- Plastic Material Selection and Testing
- Plastics Materials and Processing
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact WDCE for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.