Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Autodesk Authorized Training Center
WDCE offers courses to fulfill ACT 25 of 2010 (PDH) requirements for professional development hours.
Online Autodesk courses now available.
Authorized Certification Center
The Authorized Certification Center (ACC) at Pennsylvania College of Technology can help you gain a competitive advantage by helping your CAD staff become Autodesk certified.
The Autodesk certified credential signifies the experience and expertise of design professionals around the world. Certifications are available for many Autodesk products, including:
- Autodesk Inventor
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit Architecture
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design
- Autodesk Maya
- Training: Mobile lab for onsite training, customizable course content, and hourly training rates with flexible class scheduling.
- CAD drafting services: Paper to CAD conversions, content development, large-format plotting, and scan services.
- 3D modeling: Development of 3D CAD models from 2D drawings, complex shape description, and assembly development.
- Facilities: Computer labs, presentation facilities, and classroom rentals.
As a special mission affiliate of Penn State, committed to applied technology education, Penn College provides Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WDCE) opportunities that provide participants and clients with access to:
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- World-class training programs
- Expert consulting staff, including members of Penn College faculty
- Student interns and graduates (A.A.S. and B.S. degrees) that bring education and experience to the workplace
WDCE offers Autodesk online courses that you can take on your own time and from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Courses are available for many Autodesk software titles including AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revit Architecture. Visit AutoCAD Online Courses to view the full catalog and register for courses.
Act 25 (PDH ) Professional Development Hours
WDCE offers courses to meet Act 25 of 2010 requirements that mandates professional engineers, land surveyors, and geologists (among others) licensed in PA to complete 24 hours of professional development hours in each two-year renewal cycle as a condition of state licensure renewal. This mandate is to ensure these professionals maintain, improve, or expand the skills and knowledge relevant to their professional practice.
Current Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact WDCE for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.