New Location (January 2013)
Pennsylvania College of Technology's North Campus services Northern Tier business and industry training needs, as well as noncredit personal and professional development.
Noncredit programs and services offered by Workforce Development and Continuing Education on this site (off the main campus) include:
- General Computing & Networking Technology
- Digital Imaging
- Microsoft Office
- IT Professionals: Networking & Technical Support
- Design & Publishing
- Business & Management
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Personal Enrichment
Directions to North Campus
If you are using a GPS or mapping service, use 227 Nichols Street, Wellsboro, PA 16901 for directions.
From the east (Route 15, Mansfield, etc.)
- Travel west on Route 6 to the traffic light at Main Street (Wellsboro Diner on right).
- Continue straight through the light onto Queen Street for 3 blocks.
- Slight right onto Nichols Street.
- Continue on Nichols Street for 4-tenths of a mile, ending at the school entrance.
From the west
- Travel Route 6 East / Route 287 South towards Wellsboro.
- Turn right onto Nichols Street (Steve’s Beverage Center on right)
- Continue on Nichols Street for ¼ mile to the school entrance.
- Enter the driveway, passing the Wellsboro Area High School on your right and the Wellsboro Area School District Administration Building on your left.
- Turn left in the parking lot and follow to the left around the back of the Wellsboro Area School District Administration Building.
- Park and enter at the far end of the building.
- Enter the building (follow signs), left at the first hallway, first room on left (Room 001).
- 570.724.5890 (FAX)
Pennsylvania College of Technology
North Campus Outreach Services
PO Box 368
Wellsboro, PA 16901