Student Affairs Staff
Chief Student Affairs Officer
- SASC, Rm. 3004
- Doctorate Degree – Higher Education, The Pennsylvania State University (pursuing)
- Master's Degree – Higher Education & Student Personnel Services, University of South Carolina
- Baccalaureate Degree – Business Administration, University of South Carolina
Elliott has been at Penn College since 1996, first as the Coordinator of Student Life, then as Director of Student Activities, the Interim Dean of Student Affairs and recently, Special Assistant for Students Affairs & Development. He is presently serving as the Chief Student Affairs Officer. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration and a master's degree in higher education & student personnel services from the University of South Carolina. Elliott is currently working toward his doctorate in higher education at The Pennsylvania State University.
Elliott is active in the American College Personnel Association, the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, and the National Association for Campus Activities where he was recognized with the Outstanding New Campus Activities Professional Award in 1999.
When not in the office, Elliott enjoys golfing, camping, and hiking, traveling (most recently to England and Scotland), and attending concerts.
Director of Student Affairs Administration
- SASC, Rm. 3004
- Doctorate Degree – Higher Education Administration, The Pennsylvania State University (pursuing)
- Master's Degree – Student Affairs in Higher Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Baccalaureate Degree– History with Secondary Teaching Certification, Lycoming College
- Work Experience
- Coordinator of Matriculation and Retention, School of Business and Computer Technologies, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Coordinator of Residence Life and Judicial Affairs, Marymount University
- Resident Director, Marymount University
- Acting Area Coordinator, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
As the Director of Student Affairs Administration, Brad coordinates the assessment activities for the division, reviews student appeals, serves as the Student Affairs contact with Academic Affairs, advises the Milton Hershey School partnership, and leads Student Affairs professional development activities.
Prior to assuming the Director role, Brad served as the Coordinator of Matriculation and Retention for the School of Business and Computer Technologies at Penn College. In this role, Brad worked closely with all business and computer technologies students, including mentoring students with academic and/or transition difficulties, facilitating student transfer, and developing marketing strategies for the School.
Student Affairs Information Specialist
- CC, Rm. 110A
- 570-320-2400, ext. 7188
- Master of Business Administration – The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Science – Technology Management, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Associate of Applied Arts – Advertising Art, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Work Experience
- Art Department Manager, JanWay Company, Inc.
Jennifer has been at Penn College since July 2005. She creates and oversees the marketing and design for all areas of Student Affairs including publications, advertisements, and other materials for campus events.
Before joining Penn College, Jennifer managed an art department for a custom printed promotional products supplier whose sales rank in the upper-mid range nationally.
Secretary to Chief Student Affairs Officer
- SASC, Rm. 3003