Diversity & Cultural Life
Serving the needs of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered students is very important at Penn College. Various departments on campus work to educate and enhance the understanding of GLBT issues and concerns.
- View our Campus Pride LGBT-Friendly Campus Index
- Penn College Safe Zones
- Student Organization: PC Alliance
- Guidelines for Transitioning or Transgender Students
- Harassment and Discrimination Policies
- Resources for GLBT people and allies
Held at the beginning of the Fall semester, the GLBTQA Mixer provides students with an opportunity to meet new friends in an open atmosphere.
Zach Wahls challenged the audience to rethink "What Makes a Family" as he shared his story of growing up with same-sex parents.