Welcome to Student Activities at Pennsylvania College of Technology! We offer a wide variety of opportunities and services. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways to get involved in student life and make your out-of-class experience fun and exciting! Start your involvement TODAY!
The Student Activities Office, an integral part of the Division of Student Affairs, strives to develop students in a holistic manner. Specifically, Student Activities provides an environment that promotes:
- Cocurricular learning
- Effective transitions into and through collegiate life
- Productive use of leisure time
- Opportunities for developing healthy interpersonal relationships
- Exposure to and education on diversity, multiculturalism and social justice issues
- Leadership and group development through a wide range of programs and services
Red Cross Bloodmobile (9/3/2014)
Interfraternity Council - COLOR WARS (9/3/2014)
SGA - WEEKLY MEETING (9/3/2014)
Red Cross Bloodmobile (9/4/2014)
GREEK LIFE COLOR WARS (9/4/2014)
COLLEGE TOWN/FIRST FRIDAY TROLLEY (9/5/2014)
OPEN POOL EVERY FRIDAY (9/5/2014)
SUSQUEHANNA RIVER KAYAKING - SHORT COURSE (9/6/2014)View calendar events...