Welcome to Student Activities at Pennsylvania College of Technology! We offer a wide variety of opportunities and services. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways to get involved in student life and make your out-of-class experience fun and exciting! Start your involvement TODAY!
The Student Activities Office, an integral part of the Division of Student Affairs, strives to develop students in a holistic manner. Specifically, Student Activities provides an environment that promotes:
- Cocurricular learning
- Effective transitions into and through collegiate life
- Productive use of leisure time
- Opportunities for developing healthy interpersonal relationships
- Exposure to and education on diversity, multiculturalism and social justice issues
- Leadership and group development through a wide range of programs and services
SGA - WEEKLY MEETING (8/27/2014)
SEX ED BOOT CAMP (8/27/2014)
Multicultural Lawn Party (8/28/2014)
MULTICULTURAL LAWN PARTY (8/28/2014)
NCAA KICKOFF WOMEN'S SOCCER GAME vs ROSEMONT (8/29/2014)
OPEN POOL EVERY FRIDAY (8/29/2014)
United Campus Ministry - FAITH TALKS (9/1/2014)View calendar events...