Mission, Vision & Goals
The mission of the School of Transportation Technology faculty and staff is to provide excellence in experiential learning in developing technical knowledge and skills, and to instill responsibility, adaptability, and creativity throughout one’s pursuit of a lifetime of learning for a career in the fields of automotive service, collision repair, and aircraft maintenance.
We strive for distinction by providing the premier Transportation Technology education in the nation.
We seek to foster our mission and vision by promoting a student-centered learning environment through:
- excellence in teaching
- extensive hands-on application of technology
- fostering industry collaboration and learning opportunities in order to maintain program currency and relevance
- instilling a work ethic of professionalism, productivity, and cooperation
- developing the skills and attitudes essential for solving problems and forming solutions
- communicating clearly in the conveyance of information, ideas, and opinions encouraging students to value a life-time pursuit of learning, to seek new levels of knowledge and skills, and to adapt to technology and workplace changes.