Welcome to Pennsylvania College of Technology's School of Transportation Technology website. We offer a wide variety of majors covering the fields of collision repair, aviation, and automotive. The demand for our majors and graduates is significant, resulting in admission waiting lists for new student applicants and great job opportunities for graduates. Our goal is to be the nation's leader in every transportation-related major. Therefore, we have gathered together the finest professors, facilities, curriculum, and equipment to be found anywhere.
School of Transportation Technology highlights include:
- Master NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) certified curriculum in Automotive Technology, Automotive Technology/Ford ASSET, and Collision Repair Technology
- More than 120,000 square feet of instructional laboratories with more than $25 million in vehicles, airplanes (including four turbine powered aircraft), and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Faculty with a dedication to students and an average of more than 15 years of experience as technicians. All automotive and collision repair faculty are ASE (Automotive Service Excellence Certification) certified and the aviation faculty are Airframe and Powerplant certified by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Major industry sponsors such as Ford Motor Company, American Honda Motor Company, Inc., and Textron-Lycoming
- FAA-certified curriculum and aviation repair facility
- Lecture and laboratory classes with the same professor and small enough to provide personal attention to student needs
- Unique elective offerings such as Motorsports and Auto Graphics
If you wish to learn from the best, in order to be the best, then we are interested in having you as our student. Please contact me if you desire any further information.
– Colin Williamson