Collision Repair majors
Earn your degree from the only Penn State affiliated program that can prepare you for a career in the field of collision repair.
Job opportunities will be excellent for people with formal training in automotive body repair and refinishing.
Gain hands-on experience, with no more than two students per project in one of the best-equipped repair facilities in the nation.
The Collectors Foundation awarded Penn College an educational grant to provide monetary support for the Automotive Restoration Technology major.
Everything I learned at PCT was always applied to real life situations and the shop ran just like a regular production body shop.
Peter Gilliam, Collision Repair A.A.S. degree
Choose a degree
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)
- automotive restoration shops
- custom fabrication shops
- automotive museums
- independent collision repair shop owner/operator
- assistant collision repair manager
- service equipment representative
- insurance estimator
- collision repair technician in a dealership
- independent collision repair shop
- fleet operation or self-employment.
Read Collision Repair news.
Other Collision Repair Information
Study-abroad Experience Recounted
Collision repair students' study-abroad experience in Italy was recounted in a recent issue of PPG Repaint Reporter.