Transportation & Natural Resources Technologies
Mission, Vision & Goals
The mission of the School of Transportation and Natural Resources Technologies faculty and staff is to provide excellence in experiential learning by developing technical knowledge and skills while fostering responsibility, adaptability, and creativity in the pursuit of a lifelong learning in the field of automotive service, collision repair, aircraft maintenance, heavy/ medium duty truck maintenance, heavy construction equipment maintenance and operation, on- site power generator, horticulture, and forestry technologies.
We seek distinction by providing the premier Transportation and Natural Resource education in the nation.
We seek to foster our mission and vision by promoting a student-centered learning environment through:
- Excellence in teaching
- Extensive hands-on application of technology
- Fostering industry collaboration and learning opportunities to maintain program currency and relevance
- Instilling a work ethic of professionalism, productivity, and cooperation
- Developing the skills and attitudes essential for identifying problems and forming workable solutions
- Conveying information, ideas, and opinions which encourage students to value a life-time pursuit of learning, seek new levels of knowledge and skills, and adapt to technology and workplace changes