Human Services majors
Small classes, a student-to-student mentoring program, and an on-site counseling lab also provide opportunities for Human Services students.
The average class size at Penn College is 16. Read more fast facts.
Each of my professors has a first-hand experience in different aspects of the human services profession, giving wonderful insight, knowledge, and real-life occurrences.
Ashley Stuck, Applied Human Services
Choose a degree
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- social services caseworker
- child protective services worker
- drug and alcohol counselor
- probation officer
- entry-level positions in youth and aging programs
- drug and alcohol counseling programs
- child care development agencies
- correctional facilities