Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Advertising Art/Studio Art/Graphic Design Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ric Jones, Creative Director, MoJo Active
- Sister Alma Mary Anderson, CSC, Professor, Graphic Design, Indiana State University
- Ms. Marjaneh Talebi, Director, Graphic Design Program, Harrisburg Area Community College
- Mr. Austin D Hoyt, Freelance & Web Designer, Self employed
- Mr. John Saal, Principal, Untuck Design Studio
- Mr. Ryan Starr, Senior Designer, Universal Health Services
- Ms. Nancy A Ciolek, Chairperson, Graphic Design Dept., Rochester Institute of Technology
- Mr. Mark Anderman, President/Owner, The Wild Studio
Early Childhood Education Advisory Committee
- Shahnaz Mondanipour, Education Director, Lycoming-Clinton Head Start
- Ms. Karen Rush, Early Intervention Service Coordinator, BLaST Intermediate Unit #17
- Dr. James VanHorn, Program Specialist, The Pennsylvania State University
- Ms. Kerri L Kime, Early Childhood Education Instructor, Lycoming Career and Technology Center
- Ms Carolyn A Hawk, Director, Funding & Community Relations, Lycoming County United Way
- Ms. Roma J Greenly, Preschool Program Specialist, PA Keys
- Ms. Deborah Antonetti-Hill, Early Childhood Education Teacher, Williamsport Area School District
Emergency Management Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Chris E Miller, Chief of Police, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Mr. John W Magyar II, CEM; MCAS; CHS-V, Senior Environmental Health & Safety Technician, Range Resources-Appalachia LLC
- Mr. Brian M Webster, MSN, CRNP, CEN, CPEN, FAWM, Nurse Practitioner, Susquehanna Health Emergency Dept.
- Mr. James E Cunningham, Special Assistant to the President, Penn College
- Ms. Roseann B Cordelli, MPA, Communications Program Manager, Tetra Tech EMI
- Mr. Michael W Knight, State Trooper First Class, Commonwealth of PA
- Mr. Anthony N Subbio, CEM, PMP, MS, Emergency Management Specialist, Tetra Tech, Inc.
- Mr. Arminio J Thomas, USN (Ret.), School of Public Affairs, Homeland Security Programs, Penn State Harrisburg
- Captain Jeffery Cherry, Assistant Professor, Military Science, Bucknell University
Human Services Advisory Committee
- Ms. Susan Alberti, Executive Director, Clear Vision Residential, Inc.
- Ms. Susan R Swartz, District Administrator, Dept. of Labor & Industry, OVR
- Mr. Robert J Thompson, Adult Probation/Parole Officer, Lycoming County Adult Probation Office
- Mr. Stephen G Wagner, Associate Warden, Federal Correctional Institution
- Mr. Joseph J Weber, Permanency Services, Unit Supervisor, Lycoming Children & Youth Services
- Ms. Jennifer Reigel, Reentry Affairs Coordinator, FCC Allenwood/NE Region Office
- Ms. Yvonne R Bennage, Reentry Affairs Coordinator, FCC Allenwood/NE Region Office
- Ms. Penny L Sines, Social Worker II, DOC SCI-Muncy
- The Honorable Marc Lovecchio, Judge, Commonwealth of PA, Lycoming County
- Ms. Denise S Gusbar, Clinical Supervisor, Crossroads Counseling, Inc.
- Ms. Robin Dadzie, Case Management Supervisor, AIDS Resource Alliance
Industrial & Human Factors Design Advisory Committee
- Ms. Georgene Rada, VP Product Development/Design Travelgoods, US Luggage/Briggs & Riley Travelware
- Mr. Ian Proud, Director of Research, Playworld Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Douglas R Miller, Sr., Vice President, Toy, Asia, Kids II
- Mr. Phillip J Black, Vice President, EOS Energy Storage
- Ms. Merry R Constantino, IDSA, Founder & principal Industrial Designer, ProductLogic
- Mr. Paul W Boxmeyer, Director, Lycoming Robotics Learning Resource Lab
- Mr. Dan Doorley, President, EDGE
- Dr. Joetta Gobell, Director, Research, Frank N. Magid Assoc., Inc.
- Dr. Michael V Hoffman, Othopedic Surgeon, SHMG-Orthopedic Surgery
- Ms. Anna L Griffith, CEO & Co-Founder, Discovery Machine Inc.
Legal Assistant Advisory Committee
- Ms. Marilyn Bodnar, Law Librarian, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Ms. Kelly G Crist, Paralegal, Murphy, Butterfield & Holland PC
- Mr. Philip DePasqua, Paralegal, McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall
- Mr. Andrew Gallagher, Vice President, Woodlands Bank
- Ms. Melissa Rising, RN, BSN, Coordinator, Clinical Risk Management, Geisinger Medical Center
- Ms. Gina Shaffer, Attorney at Law, Shaffer, McLauchlin & Stover
- Ms. Jean M Stump, Detective, Office of District Attorney
- Mr. Kenneth N Try, Paralegal, McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall
- Mr. Kevin H Way, Court Administrator, Lycoming County Court House
- Ms. Rebecca Buttorff, RP, Pa.C.P., Senior Civil Litigation/Personal Injury Paralegal/Supervisor, Lepley, Engelman & Yaw, LLC
Web & Interactive Media Advisory Committee
- Mr. Joseph Tertel, Jr., Digital marketing Consultant, JPL
- Mr. Robert Krepshaw, Faculty, Computer Info. Tech. Assistant, Penn College
- Mr. Michael Sylvie, Director, User Experience, Interactive Media, AccuWeather
- Mr. James Carpenter, Director of Technology, MoJo Active Inc.
- Mr. John Parsons, Special Projects Manager/Database Analyst, Associated Press
- Mr. David Steele, Partner, Intrada Technologies, Inc.
- Ms. Elizabeth Greenaway, Director, Marketing & Public Relations, Lycoming College