Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Advertising Art/Studio Art/Graphic Design Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ric Jones, Creative Director, MoJo Active
- Sister Alma Mary Anderson, CSC, Professor, Graphic Design, Indiana State University
- Ms. Marjaneh Talebi, Director, Graphic Design Program, Harrisburg Area Community College
- Mr. Austin D Hoyt, Freelance & Web Designer, Self employed
- Mr. John Saal, Principal, Untuck Design Studio
- Mr. Ryan Starr, Senior Designer, Universal Health Services
- Ms. Nancy A Ciolek, Chairperson, Graphic Design Dept., Rochester Institute of Technology
- Mr. Mark Anderman, President/Owner, The Wild Studio
Early Childhood Education Advisory Committee
- Shahnaz Mondanipour, Education Director, Lycoming-Clinton Head Start
- Ms. Karen Rush, Early Intervention Service Coordinator, BLaST Intermediate Unit #17
- Dr. James VanHorn, Program Specialist, The Pennsylvania State University
- Ms. Kerri L Kime, Early Childhood Education Instructor, Lycoming Career and Technology Center
- Ms Carolyn A Hawk, Child Care Director, River Valley Regional YMCA
- Ms. Roma J Greenly, Preschool Program Specialist, PA Keys
- Ms. Deborah Antonetti-Hill, Early Childhood Education Teacher, Williamsport Area School District
Human Services Advisory Committee
- Ms. Susan Alberti, Executive Director, Clear Vision Residential, Inc.
- Ms. Cynthia A Love, Director of Operations/Program Specialist, Clinton Co. Community Connections, Inc.
- Ms. Susan R Swartz, District Administrator, Dept. of Labor & Industry, OVR
- Mr. Robert J Thompson, Adult Probation/Parole Officer, Lycoming County Adult Probation Office
- Mr. Stephen G Wagner, Associate Warden, Federal Correctional Institution
- Ms. Frances A Decker, MSW, Geriatric Social Worker, Albright LIFE
- Mr. Joseph J Weber, Permanency Services, Unit Supervisor, Lycoming Children & Youth Services
Graphic Communications Technology Advisory Committee
- Ms. Dawn Hohl, Consultant, Uncommon Enterprises LLC
- Ms. Jeanette Lukens, Director of Operations, Webb Communications Inc.
- Mr. Mark Porter, Printing/Prepress Manager, Labels by Pulizzi Inc.
- Mr. William Haley, Production Manager, Pyramid Graphics
- Mr. Frank Romano, Professor, School of Printing Management & Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Ms. Shelley Rubin, Educational Coordinator, Flexographic Technical Association
- Mr. Rodney Watson, President, Teamwork Graphics
- Mr. Jim Workman, Vice President, Training, Printing Industries of America
- Mr. David L Kornbau, Vice President of Operations, Strine Printing Company Inc.
- Mr. Christopher J Kendig, District Sales Manager, Mid-Atlantic Region, Atlantic Graphic Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Ross D Peters, Outside Sales Representative, Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation
Industrial & Human Factors Design Advisory Committee
- Ms. Georgene Rada, VP Product Development/Design Travelgoods, US Luggage/Briggs & Riley Travelware
- Mr. Ian Proud, Research Manager, Playworld Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Douglas R Miller, Vice President - Product Design, Fisher-Price/Division of Mattel
- Mr. Phillip J Black, President, Black Design
- Ms. Merry R Constantino, IDSA, Founder & principal Industrial Designer, ProductLogic
- Mr. Paul W Boxmeyer, Director, Lycoming Robotics Learning Resource Lab
- Mr. Dan Doorley, President, EDGE
- Dr. Joetta Gobell, Director, Research, Frank N. Magid Assoc., Inc.
Emergency Management Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Chris E Miller, Chief of Police, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Mr. John W Magyar II, CEM; MCAS; CHS-V, Senior Environmental Health & Safety Technician, Range Resources-Appalachia LLC
- Mr. Brian M Webster, MSN, CRNP, CEN, CPEN, FAWM, Nurse Practitioner, Susquehanna Health Emergency Dept.
- Mr. James E Cunningham, Special Assistant to the President, Penn College