Industrial & Engineering Technologies
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Automated Manufacturing & Machining Advisory Committee
- Mr. Keith Blair, Manufacturing Engineer, L-3 Communications
- Mr. Michael Brown, Manufacturing Engineer, Keystone Friction Hinge
- Mr. Bruce Davie, Plant Manager, Defense Supply Center
- Mr. Galen Houseknecht, Owner, Houseknecht's Machine & Tool Co., Inc.
- Mr. Thomas Mitchell, General Manager, Hardinge, Inc.
- Mr. Glenn Poirier, VP Sales & Marketing, MetalKraft Industries
- Mr. Michael Sticklin, Group Human Resources Manager, Synthes USA
- Mr. Alex Witter, Director of Engineering, Keystone Friction Hinge
Engineering Design Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ryan Bingaman, Lead Systems Engineer, GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
- Mr. Clark Bixler, Technical Service Engineer, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Mr. Keith Dando, Manager, Engineering Technology & Services, Lockheed Martin Systems Integration
- Mr. Tim Day, Manager of Manufacturing, Lycoming Engines
- Ms. Mary Robinson, Product Engineer, Young Industries
- Ms. Mary Jo Vanderpool, Mechanical Designer/CAD Manager/IT Specialist, Stantec Consulting, Ltd.
- Mr. David Taylor, CAD System Analyst, Metso Minerals
- Mr. Charles K Bear, Jr. PE, Senior Program Manager, Lycoming Engines
- Mr. William Henry, Design Drafting Supervisor, First Quality Products
- Mr. Robert Holmes, Plant Designer, Metso Minerals
Civil Engineering Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. W. Casey Deller, P.E., Project Manager/Project Engineer, C. S. Davidson, Inc.
- Mr. John Ryan, P.E., P.L., McTish, Kunkel & Associates
- Mr. Bryan Pauling, P.E., Project Manager, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Mr. Mark J Garlicki, P.E., Senior Project Manager, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
Surveying Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Wayne E Engle, President, Knapka Surveying, Inc.
- Mr. L. Bradley Foltz, Photogrammetry & Surveys Manager, PennDOT
- Mr. Frederick Rankinen, Retired Professor
- Francis W Derby, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Surveying & Geographic Information Systems, The Pennsylvania State University
- Mr. Brad D Pontz, PLS, Field Survey Supervisor, Hunt Guillot Associates
- Mr. Christopher P Iachini, P.L.S., Director of Survey, Larson Design Group
- Mr. Thomas R Poploskie, P.L.S., Chief of Surveys, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Timothy R Conrad, PE, Principle Engineer, LSI Corporation
- Mr. Tod Neidig, Test Engineering Manager, Primus Technologies Corporation
- Mr. Gregory C Stanek, Technical Services Supervisor, Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
- Mr. Jonathan S Schall, Controls Engineering Manager, First Quality Products
- Mr. Michael D McLaughlin, Director of Automation, Andritz Automation, Inc.
- Mr. Sean P Kelly, Systems Application Engineer, Tyco Electronics
- Mr. Nicholas A Hetrick, Senior Network Engineer, PA State System of Higher Education
- Mr. Thomas J VanSant, Jr., Measurements Engineer, Corning, Inc.
- Mr. Eli Hughes, Research Engineer III, Penn State Applied Research Lab
- Mr. John C Browne Jr., Electrical Engineer, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Plastics & Polymer Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Larry Ingram, Senior Product Development Chemist, Alcan Cable
- Mr. Todd R Kennedy, President, McClarin Plastics, Inc.
- Mr. Steven D Morgan, Process Engineer, First Quality
- Mr. Charles (Hank) White, Director Plastics Manufacturing Center, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Mr. Ralph Wolstenholme, Vice President, Med Plast Westfield
- Mr. Sean M Stabler, Business Development Engineer, Arkema Inc.
- Mr. Adam R Wrench, PMP, Process Excellence Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Mr. David M Sweeley, Lead Compounding Engineer, R&D, Sabic-Innovative Plastics
- Mr. Robert L Aungst, Jr., Process/Tooling Manager, The Tech Group, A West Company
Welding Advisory Committee
- Mr. James G Carpenter, Business Agent, Plumbers & Pipefitters Union Local 520
- Mr. Lynn Crist, PMF Industries, Inc.
- Mr. Dwight L Myers, Director of Marketing Filler Metals, ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
- Mr. Wayne A Leone, Welder Training & Testing for Susq. Nuclear Power Plant, PP&L
- Mr. Michael Sebergandio, Quality Engineer - Welding, Case New Holland
- Mr. Dave Watson, Sales Engineer, Lincoln Electric
- Mr. Jamie Gartley, Plant Manager, High Steel Structures