Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology majors
Graduates from our programs are in high demand to fill industry positions, particularly in the Robotics and Automation emphases.
"It is comforting to know that my degree is wanted in the 'real world' and that all of the long nights in the lab will pay off."
Bradley Galloway, Electronics Engineering Technology
Choose a degree
- process engineer/technologist
- test engineer/technologist
- controls engineer/technologist
- process engineering technician
- test engineering technician
- controls engineering technician
- automation controls technician
- project engineer
Watch Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology with Jorgette video Watch Electronics and Computer Engineering with Brad video Watch Electronics & Computer Engineering with Wesley video Watch Penn College Manufacturing Students Fill Skills Gap video Watch Automation Technician Doug Martin video