Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Automated Manufacturing & Machining Advisory Committee
- Mr. Keith Blair, Manufacturing Engineer, L-3 Communications
- Mr. Michael Brown, Manufacturing Engineer, Keystone Friction Hinge
- Mr. Bruce Davie, Plant Manager, Defense Supply Center
- Mr. Galen Houseknecht, Owner, Houseknecht's Machine & Tool Co., Inc.
- Mr. Thomas Mitchell, General Manager, Hardinge, Inc.
- Mr. Glenn Poirier, VP Sales & Marketing, MetalKraft Industries
- Mr. Michael Sticklin, Group Human Resources Manager, Synthes USA
- Mr. Alex Witter, Director of Engineering, Keystone Friction Hinge
Electrical Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ralph Agnoni, Manufacturing Engineer Manager, Shop Vac Corporation
- Mr. James E Beamer, Business Manager, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mr. Gary Gable, President, Paul Gable & Sons Electric, Inc.
- Mr. David Kranz, Owner/Electrical Inspector, Kranz Inspection Service
- Mr. Ken Kryder, Electronics Instructor, Keystone Central School District
- Mr. Randy Schreckengast, CME, Field Service Representative-Lead, Johnson Controls
- Mr. Jeffrey C Tompkins, FMA, RPA, Director of Maintenance, County of Lycoming
- Mr. Joseph D Martinez, Lead Systems Specialist (Project Manager), Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Shaun Campbell, Project Engineer, DVL Automation
- Mr. Craig Zimmerman, Senior Application Engineer, Pritchett Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Gary Drew, Operations Manager, Honeywell International
- Mr. Jay Gable, Vice President, Paul Gable & Sons Electrical Contractors
- Mr. Adam J Yoder, Energy Engineer, Honeywell International
Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Timothy R Conrad, PE, Principle Engineer, LSI Corporation
- Mr. Tod Neidig, Test Engineering Manager, Primus Technologies Corporation
- Mr. Gregory C Stanek, Technical Services Supervisor, Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
- Mr. Jonathan S Schall, Controls Engineering Manager, First Quality Products
- Mr. Michael D McLaughlin, Director of Automation, Andritz Automation, Inc.
- Mr. Sean P Kelly, Systems Application Engineer, Tyco Electronics
- Mr. Nicholas A Hetrick, Senior Network Engineer, PA State System of Higher Education
- Mr. Thomas J VanSant, Jr., Measurements Engineer, Corning, Inc.
- Mr. Eli Hughes, Research Engineer III, Penn State Applied Research Lab
- Mr. John C Browne Jr., Electrical Engineer, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Engineering Design Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ryan Bingaman, Lead Systems Engineer, GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
- Mr. Clark Bixler, Technical Service Engineer, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Mr. Keith Dando, Manager, Engineering Technology & Services, Lockheed Martin Systems Integration
- Mr. Tim Day, Manager of Manufacturing, Lycoming Engines
- Ms. Mary Robinson, Product Engineer, Young Industries
- Ms. Mary Jo Vanderpool, Mechanical Designer/CAD Manager/IT Specialist, Stantec Consulting, Ltd.
- Mr. David Taylor, CAD System Analyst, Metso Minerals
- Mr. Charles K Bear, Jr. PE, Senior Program Manager, Lycoming Engines
- Mr. William Henry, Design Drafting Supervisor, First Quality Products
- Mr. Robert Holmes, Plant Designer, Metso Minerals
Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Dr. Sarah Buikema, Dairy Product Marketing Specialist, USDA
- Mr. Craig Chase, USDA, OCIO
- Mr. Peter Codispoti, Senior Systems Analyst, Furniture Division, Brodart
- Mr. Daniel F Grim, Business Development Mgr., Nat'l Accounts, ADT Transportation & Logistics
- Mr. Jerry L Oglesby, Director, Global Academic Program, SAS
- Mr. Howard Persun, Program Analyst II, Lycoming County Court House
- Mr. Timothy E Schoener, Administrative Director, Information Technology, Susquehanna Health System
- Mr. Mark J Watson, Administrative Director, Corportate Information Technology, Susquehanna Health
- Mr. William E Ebersole, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Mr. Samuel N Bressi, PMP, Project Manager, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dr. Todd W Griffith, President & CEO, Discovery Machine Corporation
- Mr. Glen Kragness, Solutions Consultant, Aeritae Consulting Group, Ltd.
- Mr. Gregory E Wood, IT Specialist (Customer Support), U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command
- Mr. James M Tarala, Founder & Principal Consultant, Enclave Security, LLC
- Mr. Bruce Diamond, CISSP, GPEN, President, Computer HelpLine, Inc.
- Mr. Benjamin Wright, Attorney, Independent Attorney
- Mr. James R Ankers, CISSP, Information Assurance Analyst, Gnostech, Inc.
- Mr. Brandon J Howe, IT Manager, Lonza Inc.
- Dr. Krish Pillai, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Lock Haven University
- Ms. Sarah S Sweeney, PMP, CISSP, CISM, Program Manager, Security Services, COACT, Inc.
- Dr. Karl M Kapp, Assistant Director, Institue for Interactive Technologies, Bloomsburg University
- Mr. Paul L Hand, Instructor and Administrator, Offensive Security
- Mr. Robert M Waddington, Chief Operating Officer/Program Manager, SIMQUEST, LLC
- Mr. Daniel J Clarke, Systems Engineer II, Cisco Systems
Plastics & Polymer Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Larry Ingram, Senior Product Development Chemist, Alcan Cable
- Mr. Todd R Kennedy, President, McClarin Plastics, Inc.
- Mr. Steven D Morgan, Process Engineer, First Quality
- Mr. Charles (Hank) White, Director Plastics Manufacturing Center, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Mr. Ralph Wolstenholme, Vice President, Med Plast Westfield
- Mr. Sean M Stabler, Business Development Engineer, Arkema Inc.
- Mr. Adam R Wrench, PMP, Process Excellence Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Mr. David M Sweeley, Lead Compounding Engineer, R&D, Sabic-Innovative Plastics
- Mr. Robert L Aungst, Jr., Process/Tooling Manager, The Tech Group, A West Company
Welding Advisory Committee
- Mr. James G Carpenter, Business Agent, Plumbers & Pipefitters Union Local 520
- Mr. Lynn Crist, PMF Industries, Inc.
- Mr. Dwight L Myers, Director of Marketing Filler Metals, ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
- Mr. Wayne A Leone, Welder Training & Testing for Susq. Nuclear Power Plant, PP&L
- Mr. Michael Sebergandio, Quality Engineer - Welding, Case New Holland
- Mr. Dave Watson, Sales Engineer, Lincoln Electric
- Mr. Jamie Gartley, Plant Manager, High Steel Structures