Occupational Therapy Assistant majors
Careers in Occupational Therapy offer diverse opportunities in health care, education and community settings.
Employment of occupational therapy assistants is projected to grow 43% through 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations. (source)
The median annual wage for occupational therapy assistants was $55,270 in May 2013. (source)
I'm helping people do things they want to do to make them happy.
Kristin, Occupational Therapy Assistant, 2009
Choose a degree
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- expanding current clinical role
- health care practitioner
- management, administration, or education
- this program may also be used as a route of preparation for master's level studies
- work at rehabilitation centers
- programs for children with developmental disability
- work at community mental health center
Read Occupational Therapy Assistant news.