Very few things in life are more rewarding than finding the right career. Do you enjoy being creative? Do you enjoy making people happy? Do you enjoy work that is always changing? If you do, then the hospitality industry may be for you.
This is a great time to be in the hospitality industry where career opportunities in restaurants and hotels continue to grow.
I invite you to come visit us. I think you will find that our outstanding faculty, facilities, equipment, and curriculum offer an excellent value in hospitality education.
School of Hospitality highlights:
- Paid internships at hotels, restaurants, country clubs, bakeries, and resorts
- Small classes (12:1 student to faculty ratio in labs)
- Fine dining restaurant on campus
- Award-winning wine list
- State-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- American Culinary Federation Educational Foundation's Accrediting Commission accredited programs
(Culinary Arts Technology and Baking and Pastry Arts)
- Competitive tuition
- On-campus housing available
- Kentucky Derby experience
Do you have the passion to succeed in the hospitality industry? The School of Hospitality has the programs to help you achieve your goals. If you know where you want to go, we can help you get there!
Please explore our offerings and contact me if you would like more information.
– Fred Becker