Construction & Design Technologies

Already earned an associate's degree and wish to complement it with a bachelor's degree?

Penn College has established articulation agreements with the colleges listed below to ensure that you will be accepted as a junior in any of the following bachelor-degree majors if you meet the requirements.

Steps for Transferring

  1. Complete the Application for Admission*
  2. Complete the appropriate financial aid forms.
    • The Penn College Financial Aid Office distributes aid to both first-year students and transfer students. You can apply for Penn College Scholarships by completing the Penn College Scholarship Application.
    • More information about having your financial aid from your previous institution transferred to Penn College can be found here:
  3. Contact the School Office who can monitor the processing of your transfer.

* Preference will be given to those who apply before December 1 of the prior year for fall semester admissions.

Additional Information about Transferring to Penn College

If you earned an associate's degree from a college not listed above or have started your degree at another college and wish to transfer to Penn College to earn your degree, please contact the School Office for information about transferring to Penn College.

If you would like to unofficially search for classes that transfer to Penn College, please visit our Transfer Course Equivalency database.

For general transfer information relating to placement testing, scheduling, transcript evaluation, and other topics, visit the Academic Services & First Year Programs website.

Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701


© 1995 Pennsylvania College of Technology. Penn College® and degrees that work® are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.