Mission & Goals
To prepare students for entry-level management positions in the construction industry.
- provide students with the technical knowledge and management skills necessary for entering management positions in all sectors of the construction industry;
- exceed the national passing average with graduating seniors taking the annual AIC CQE Level 1 – Construction Fundamentals examination;
- attain and maintain accreditation by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE);
- increase institutional resources to improve facilities and technical support for the Construction Management program;
- enhance faculty professional and technical development in the field of construction management; and
- improve program participation with construction organizations and the industry.