Construction & Design Technologies
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Architectural Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Larry Basile, General Sales Manager, Construction Specialties
- Mr. Robert J Gehr, AIA, NCARB, Vice President - Brand Architecture, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Mr. Brian Hayes, Project Manager/Project Architect, L. Robert Kimball & Associates
- Mr. Earl Mowrey, Mowrey Contractor
- Mr. Jeff A LeFevre, Partner, LeFevre Wilk Architects
- Mr. Anthony H Visco, Jr., Owner, Anthony H. Visco, Jr., Architects
- Mr. Douglas A Steiger, Owner, Steigerworks
- Mr. Dominic J Silvers, Senior Project Manager, Bucknell University
- Mr. David W Daneker, President, Tiadaghton Contractors, Inc.
- Ms. Ann M Stacey, President/Owner, Stacey & Associates, LLC
Construction Management Advisory Committee
- Mr. Gordon Bryan, Construction Manager, Allan A. Myers
- Mr. Hal Gee, Jr., Project Manager/Estimator, Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc.
- Mr. Dennis Hanna, VPof Human Resouces, DCK Worldwide
- Mr. Joseph E Kranz, Healthcare Manager, Turner Construction Company
- Mr. Kevin Lefever, Preconstruction Manager, The Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Mr. Jim Paschke, Director of Project Management, Frey Lutz Corporation
- Mr. David Potts, Project Manager, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Mr. Dave Remick, President, Associated Builders & Contractors
- Mr. Corey Sarver, Assistant Project Manager, Gilbane Building Company
- Mr. David L Zartman, President, Zartman Construction, Inc.
- Mr. Michael L Fiore, Project Manager, Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
- Mr. John A Cowan, Project Manager, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Mr. Timothy A Leap, Project Engineer, Turner Construction Company
- Mr. Jack DaSilva, Senior Vice President, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
Carpentry & Construction Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Scott H Cannon, President, SHC, Inc.
- Mr. Paul Graham, Brownstone Real Estate Company
- Mr. Carl Hillyard, Retired Instructor (PCT)
- Mr. Ken Kurtz, President/CEO, Ken Kurtz Builders
- Mr. Warren Peter, President/CEO, Warren Peter Construction, Inc.
- Mr. Donald Simmons, Sales Representative, Buzzi Unicem USA
- Mr. James Wood, President, Selectrim Corporation
- Mr. Robert Jones, Vice President, Glick Associates Inc.
- Mr. William J Michaels, Sales Representative, Watsontown Brick Company
- Mr. Douglas J Cassatt, Sales Representative, North Region, Lehigh Cement Company
- Mr. Zachary Reiver, Assistant Project Manager/Field Engineer, E. R. Stuebner, Inc.
- Mr. Thomas J Collins, President, Phoenix Contractors, Inc.
Electrical Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Ralph Agnoni, Manufacturing Engineer Manager, Shop Vac Corporation
- Mr. James E Beamer, Business Manager, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mr. Gary Gable, President, Paul Gable & Sons Electric, Inc.
- Mr. David Kranz, Owner/Electrical Inspector, Kranz Inspection Service
- Mr. Ken Kryder, Electronics Instructor, Keystone Central School District
- Mr. Randy Schreckengast, CME, Field Service Representative-Lead, Johnson Controls
- Mr. Jeffrey C Tompkins, FMA, RPA, Director of Maintenance, County of Lycoming
- Mr. Joseph D Martinez, Lead Systems Specialist (Project Manager), Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Shaun Campbell, Project Engineer, DVL Automation
- Mr. Craig Zimmerman, Senior Application Engineer, Pritchett Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Gary Drew, Operations Manager, Honeywell International
- Mr. Jay Gable, Vice President, Paul Gable & Sons Electrical Contractors
- Mr. Adam J Yoder, Energy Engineer, Honeywell International
HVAC Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. S. Curtis Bierly, Jr., President, The Bierly Group, Inc.
- Mr. Charles Dinsmore, Manager of Store Services & Refrigeration, Weis Markets, Inc.
- Mr. Michael Kelleher
- Mr. Christopher McNally, Service Branch Manager, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Gary R Steiner, Sr. Store Service Supervisor, Weis Markets, Inc.
- Mr. Daniel E Ogden, retired
- Mr. Michael D Jackson, Interim Supervisor HVAC & Controls, Penn State University
- Mr. Paul Burd, Manager of Refrigeration & Store Service, Weis Markets, Inc.