Construction & Design Technologies
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Architectural Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Larry Basile, Vice President of Sales, Supply Source, Inc.
- Mr. Robert J Gehr, AIA, NCARB, Vice President - Brand Architecture, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Mr. Earl Mowrey, Mowrey Contractor
- Mr. Jeff A LeFevre, Partner, LeFevre Wilk Architects
- Mr. Anthony H Visco, Jr., Owner, Anthony H. Visco, Jr., Architects
- Mr. Douglas A Steiger, Owner, Steigerworks
- Mr. David W Daneker, President, Tiadaghton Contractors, Inc.
- Ms. Ann M Stacey, President/Owner, Stacey & Associates, LLC
Carpentry & Construction Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Scott H Cannon, President, SHC, Inc.
- Mr. Paul Graham, Brownstone Real Estate Company
- Mr. Carl Hillyard, Retired Instructor (PCT)
- Mr. Ken Kurtz, President/CEO, Ken Kurtz Builders
- Mr. Warren Peter, President/CEO, Warren Peter Construction, Inc.
- Mr. Donald Simmons, Sales Representative, Buzzi Unicem USA
- Mr. James Wood, President, Selectrim Corporation
- Mr. Robert Jones, Vice President, Glick Associates Inc.
- Mr. William J Michaels, Sales Representative, Watsontown Brick Company
- Mr. Douglas J Cassatt, Sales Representative, North Region, Lehigh Cement Company
- Mr. Zachary Reiver, Assistant Project Manager/Field Engineer, E. R. Stuebner, Inc.
- Mr. Thomas J Collins, President, Phoenix Contractors, Inc.
- Mr. Aaron M Karotko, Regional Construction Manager, Keystone Custom Homes
Civil Engineering Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. W. Casey Deller, P.E., Project Manager/Project Engineer, C. S. Davidson, Inc.
- Mr. John Ryan, P.E., P.L., McTish, Kunkel & Associates
- Mr. Bryan Pauling, P.E., Project Manager, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Mr. Mark J Garlicki, P.E., Senior Project Manager, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
Construction Management Advisory Committee
- Mr. Gordon Bryan, Construction Manager, Allan A. Myers
- Mr. Hal Gee, Jr., Project Manager/Estimator, Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc.
- Mr. Dennis Hanna, VPof Human Resouces, DCK Worldwide
- Mr. Joseph E Kranz, Healthcare Manager, Turner Construction Company
- Mr. Kevin Lefever, Preconstruction Manager, The Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Mr. Jim Paschke, Director of Project Management, Frey Lutz Corporation
- Mr. David Potts, Project Manager, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Mr. Dave Remick, President, Associated Builders & Contractors
- Mr. Corey Sarver, Assistant Project Manager, Gilbane Building Company
- Mr. David L Zartman, President, Zartman Construction, Inc.
- Mr. Michael L Fiore, Project Manager, Leonard S. Fiore, Inc.
- Mr. John A Cowan, Project Manager, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Mr. Timothy A Leap, Project Engineer, Turner Construction Company
- Mr. Jack DaSilva, Senior Vice President, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
HVAC Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. S. Curtis Bierly, Jr., President, The Bierly Group, Inc.
- Mr. Michael Kelleher
- Mr. Christopher McNally, Service Branch Manager, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mr. Daniel E Ogden, retired
- Mr. Michael D Jackson, Interim Supervisor HVAC & Controls, Penn State University
- Mr. Paul Burd, Manager of Refrigeration & Store Service, Weis Markets, Inc.
- Mr. Jeremy Hazlak, Energy Projects Manager, Weis Market, Inc.
Surveying Technology Advisory Committee
- Mr. Wayne E Engle, President, Knapka Surveying, Inc.
- Mr. L. Bradley Foltz, Photogrammetry & Surveys Manager, PennDOT
- Mr. Frederick Rankinen, Retired Professor
- Francis W Derby, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Surveying & Geographic Information Systems, The Pennsylvania State University
- Mr. Brad D Pontz, PLS, Field Survey Supervisor, Hunt Guillot Associates
- Mr. Christopher P Iachini, P.L.S., Director of Survey, Larson Design Group
- Mr. Thomas R Poploskie, P.L.S., Chief of Surveys, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation