Business & Hospitality
Articulation Agreement: Technology Management
Associate of Applied Science in IT-Programmer/Analyst at Gateway Technical College with
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (BTM)
- The Gateway Technical College A.A.S. degree specified above will qualify as the requisite technical/professional Associate Degree required for admission into the BTM degree.
- Technical studies coursework completed as part of the AAS degree will fulfill the 39 “Previous Program Course” credits in semesters 1-3 of the BTM.
- General studies coursework completed as part of the AAS degree will fulfill the following requirements:
- 801-136 English Composition 1 fulfills ENL 111 English Composition I
- 801-197 Technical Writing fulfills ENL 201 Technical Professional Communication
- 804-133 Math and Logic fulfills MTH ELE as Math 151
- 809-195 Economics, 809-196 Introduction to Sociology, or 809-198 Introduction to Psychology fulfills Social Science Elective in semester 4
- Total credits fulfilled by A.A.S. degree completion will be 51 credits.
- Students will be required to take six (6) credits of electives in lieu of SPC 101 and ECO 111 in semester five of the BTM degree
Articulation Agreement implemented: February 5, 2008