Business & Hospitality
Articulation Agreement: Technology Management
Associate of Applied Science in IT-Programmer/Analyst at Gateway Technical College with
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (BTM)
- The Gateway Technical College A.A.S. degree specified above will qualify as the requisite technical/professional Associate Degree required for admission into the BTM degree.
- Technical studies coursework completed as part of the AAS degree will fulfill the 39 “Previous Program Course” credits in semesters 1-3 of the BTM.
- General studies coursework completed as part of the AAS degree will fulfill the following requirements:
- 801-136 English Composition 1 fulfills ENL 111 English Composition I
- 801-197 Technical Writing fulfills ENL 201 Technical Professional Communication
- 804-133 Math and Logic fulfills MTH ELE as Math 151
- 809-195 Economics, 809-196 Introduction to Sociology, or 809-198 Introduction to Psychology fulfills Social Science Elective in semester 4
- Total credits fulfilled by A.A.S. degree completion will be 51 credits.
- Students will be required to take six (6) credits of electives in lieu of SPC 101 and ECO 111 in semester five of the BTM degree
Students who transfer to Penn College are responsible for meeting all graduation requirements of their chosen degrees, including the established minimums that dictate the number of credits that must be completed at Penn College.
Articulation Agreement implemented: February 5, 2008