Business & Hospitality
The faculty and staff welcome you to the School of Business and Hospitality at Pennsylvania College of Technology. Our students gain hands-on experience in the classroom and through industry experience. This experiential learning occurs through a variety of activities:
- Accounting students provide volunteer tax assistance to local residents
- Culinary students prepare a seven-course gourmet dinner for guests in the College's restaurant, Le Jeune Chef
- Banking and Finance students manage Penn College endowment funds
- Baking and Pastry students build chocolate houses that will be auctioned off to benefit Habitat for Humanity
- Business students collect canned goods to benefit the needy
- Students in Hospitality majors cook and serve guests at the Kentucky Derby
Our experienced faculty are experts in their field. By engaging and challenging students to integrate knowledge gained in the classroom with many "hands-on" opportunities provided, faculty help students develop the technical and leadership skills essential to success in the world of business and hospitality.
Please explore our offerings, and contact me if you would like more information.
Gerri F. Luke
Interim Dean, School of Business and Hospitality