Business Administration majors
The ability to lead, manage a diverse workforce, and balance the interests of multiple stakeholders…. Penn College business students receive quality instruction in current and emerging business practices.
Stepping foot onto the floor of the Chicago Stock Exchange was exhilarating. The energy from the trading floor that afternoon was so vibrant. My interest for financial markets went from being conceptual to emotional in a matter of moments
Brandon Sisino, Business Administration: Banking & Finance Concentration B.S. degree, Class of 2006
"My career plan after graduation is to serve people and help them to thoroughly enjoy their social experience. My ultimate career goal is to make them happy! I sincerely desire to help create wonderful memories in the celebration of special occasions or other important events."
Hannah Fisher , Hospitality Management, Class of 2010
Practice tableservice and dining room management in our fine dining restaurant, Le Jeune Chef.
Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence. Serve wines from our award-winning wine list.
Choose a degree
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- financial consultant
- loan officer
- supervisory/management positions
- international business
- positions with multi-national corporations
- marketing manager
- account executive
- sales manager
- event planners
- fitness and recreation management
- spectator sports management
- entry-level management trainee positions
- maitre d' hotel
- guest services manager
- food services director
Read Business Administration news.
Other Business Administration Information
- Business & Hospitality printable information
- Program Review Executive Summary AY2010-2011: Business Administration
- Program Review Executive Summary AY2012-2013: Hospitality Management
- Business Programs Major Field Test (MFT) Results