Business & Hospitality
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Accounting Advisory Committee
- Mr. Robert L Emert, II, CPA, President/CEO, Emert & Associates, P.C.
- Mr. Kevin Kilgus, Controller, CMC Joist & Deck
- Mr. Neal Lewis, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Lewis, Barlett, Klees
- Ms. Dale Marie Rockwell, CPA, CFM, CMA, Certified Public Accountant
- Mr. Peter Stockett, CFP, CFP Registered Representative, 18th Street Financial Services, LLP
- Ms. Andrea Turner, Plant Controller, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Ms. Dorothy White, Tax Collector, Loyalsock Township Tax Office
- Ms. Brenda Nichols, Chief Financial Officer, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Ms. Susan Powell, Director of Accounting, Publishers Service Assoc. Sovereign Media Co. Homestead Comm. Corp.
- Ms. Toney Cothran Horst, CPA, Assistant Vice President/Controller, First Keystone Community Bank
- Ms. Jaime L Kuntz, CPA, Senior Manager, ParenteBeard, LLC
- Mr. Jon P Conklin, CPA CVA, Vice President & COO, Woodlands Bank
- Mr. David W Dawes, Controller, Lycoming Engines
- Ms. Lea Ann S Plessinger, CPA LLC, Managing Member, CPA, LLC, Self Employed
- Ms. Lori A Kriner, Accounting Manager, Families United Network, Inc.
- Ms. Yvette M Graver, CPA, Director of Finance, Evangelical Community Hospital
Business Administration Advisory Committee
- Mr. Robbie Cross, CEO, Equinox Ltd.
- Ms. Betsy Rider, Proprietor, Otto Book Store
- Mr. Charles Santangelo, CPA, FHFMA, Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, Susquehanna Health
- Dr. Charles Schultz, Training Advisor, Federal Express Corporation
- Mr. Nathan Snavely, Owner/President, Nathan Snavely Agency
- Mr. Ray Thompson, President, Supply Source Inc.
- Mr. Robert Wentzel, Plant Manager, ELSAG Bailey Electronics
- Mr. Eric J Bergstrom, Assistant Director, Faculty Member-Management Development Programs and Services, The Pennsylvania State University
Hospitality Advisory Committee
- Ms. Diana G Cox, District Manager, Sodexho Senior Services
- Mr. Vincent DiSalvo, II, Executive Chef/Owner, DiSalvos
- Ms. Diane L Dorner, Managing Director, CR Restaurants, Inc.
- Mr. Timothy Eldridge, The Landings Club
- Mr. Phil Gajda, Chef/Dietician, The Victorian Lady/Vics Pub
- Mr. Paul Geisz, Owner, Village Tavern Restaurant & Inn
- Mr. David Harris, Executive Chef, John Folse and Company
- Mr. Tom Kuntz, Food Service Director, Muncy School District
- Mr. Kevin Nash, Chef/Owner, 33 East
- Mr. Brian Peffley, CEPC, CCE, Baking and Pastry Arts Instructor, Lebanon County Career & Technology Center
- Mr. Don Pote, Executive Director, Williamsport Home
- Mr. James W Purdum, CHA, General Manager, Penn State Hospitality Services
- Kim Seeley, Owner/Operator, Milky Way Farms
- Mr. Brian Snyder, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
- Ms. Linda L Strous, Temporary Sales Manager, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Mr. Roger Fink, Food and Beverage Director, The James Restaurant/Holiday Inn
- Ms. Carla Kline, Certified Dietary Manager
- Mr. Matt Lambert, Executive Chef, The Carnegie House
- Ms. Heather Luse, Executive Pastry Chef, Pennsylvania State University
- Ms. Kristan T Patterson, Chief Artisan Baker, Penn State University Bakery
- Mr. James M Fry, Owner/Chef, The Wren's Nest Restaurant
- Mr. Thomas A Kowalcyk, Food and Beverage Director, Ramada Inn-State College
- Mr. Charles L Persun, Sous Chef, Wegmans
- Mr. Todd M Keeley, Owner, Keeley's
- Mr. Francis A Daniele, Chef/Owner, Joanna's Italian Bakery
- Mr. Robert Engle, Jr., Owner/Operator, Catherman's Home Made Candy & Extraordinary Cakes & Pastries, LLC
- Ms. Patricia Clark Paulhamus, Dietetic Technician, Evangelical Community Hospital