Business & Computer Technologies
Articulation Agreement: Technology Management
Technical/professional Associate of Applied Science at Northampton Community College with
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (BTM)
- Northampton Community College applicants must have a final cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- BTM General Education requirements in semesters 1-4 completed as part of the A.A.S. degree will be evaluated on a course by course basis.
- Of the final 60 credits required by the bachelor-degree curriculum, 36 must be completed at Penn College
- The Northampton A.A. degree in business administration is ineligible for admission to the BTM degree as it is not in keeping with the intent of the BTM as a bachelor’s degree option for technical and professional associate degree graduates.
- Coursework completed as part of the A.A.S. degree will fulfill the 39 “Previous Program Course” credits in semesters 1-3 of the BTM.
Articulation Agreement implemented: January 22, 2009