Business & Computer Technologies
Advisory committees, which act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, consist of in-field professionals who act as partners in the development of curriculum. Their curricular and equipment advice as well as their industry connections and internship opportunities are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
Accounting Advisory Committee
- Mr. Robert L Emert, II, CPA, President/CEO, Emert & Associates, P.C.
- Mr. Kevin Kilgus, Controller, CMC Joist & Deck
- Mr. Neal Lewis, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Lewis, Barlett, Klees
- Ms. Dale Marie Rockwell, CPA, CFM, CMA, Certified Public Accountant
- Mr. Peter Stockett, CFP, CFP Registered Representative, 18th Street Financial Services, LLP
- Ms. Andrea Turner, Plant Controller, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Ms. Dorothy White, Tax Collector, Loyalsock Township Tax Office
- Ms. Brenda Nichols, Chief Financial Officer, Larson Design Group, Inc.
- Ms. Susan Powell, ParenteBeard, LLC
- Ms. Toney Cothran Horst, CPA, Assistant Vice President/Controller, First Keystone Community Bank
- Ms. Jaime L Kuntz, CPA, Senior Manager, ParenteBeard, LLC
- Mr. Jon P Conklin, CPA CVA, Vice President & COO, Woodlands Bank
- Mr. David W Dawes, Controller, Lycoming Engines
- Ms. Lea Ann S Plessinger, CPA LLC, Managing Member, CPA, LLC, Self Employed
- Ms. Lori A Kriner, Accounting Manager, Families United Network, Inc.
- Ms. Yvette M Graver, CPA, Director of Finance, Evangelical Community Hospital
Business Administration Advisory Committee
- Mr. Robbie Cross, CEO, Equinox Ltd.
- Ms. Betsy Rider, Proprietor, Otto Book Store
- Mr. Charles Santangelo, CPA, FHFMA, Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, Susquehanna Health
- Dr. Charles Schultz, Training Advisor, Federal Express Corporation
- Mr. Nathan Snavely, Owner/President, Nathan Snavely Agency
- Mr. Ray Thompson, President, Supply Source Inc.
- Mr. Robert Wentzel, Plant Manager, ELSAG Bailey Electronics
- Mr. Eric J Bergstrom, Assistant Director, Faculty Member-Management Development Programs and Services, The Pennsylvania State University
Legal Assistant Advisory Committee
- Ms. Marilyn Bodnar, Law Librarian, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Ms. Kelly G Crist, Paralegal, Murphy, Butterfield & Holland PC
- Mr. Philip DePasqua, Paralegal, McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall
- Mr. Andrew Gallagher, Vice President, Woodlands Bank
- Ms. Melissa Rising, RN, BSN, Coordinator, Clinical Risk Management, Geisinger Medical Center
- Ms. Gina Shaffer, Attorney at Law, Shaffer, McLauchlin & Stover
- Ms. Jean M Stump, Detective, Office of District Attorney
- Mr. Kenneth N Try, Paralegal, McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall
- Mr. Kevin H Way, Court Administrator, Lycoming County Court House
- Ms. Rebecca Buttorff, RP, Pa.C.P., Senior Civil Litigation/Personal Injury Paralegal/Supervisor, Lepley, Engelman & Yaw, LLC
Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Dr. Sarah Buikema, Dairy Product Marketing Specialist, USDA
- Mr. Craig Chase, USDA, OCIO
- Mr. Peter Codispoti, Senior Systems Analyst, Furniture Division, Brodart
- Mr. Daniel F Grim, Business Development Mgr., Nat'l Accounts, ADT Transportation & Logistics
- Mr. Jerry L Oglesby, Director, Global Academic Program, SAS
- Mr. Howard Persun, Program Analyst II, Lycoming County Court House
- Mr. Timothy E Schoener, Administrative Director, Information Technology, Susquehanna Health System
- Mr. Mark J Watson, Administrative Director, Corportate Information Technology, Susquehanna Health
- Mr. William E Ebersole, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Mr. Samuel N Bressi, PMP, Project Manager, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dr. Todd W Griffith, President & CEO, Discovery Machine Corporation
- Mr. Glen Kragness, Solutions Consultant, Aeritae Consulting Group, Ltd.
- Mr. Gregory E Wood, IT Specialist (Customer Support), U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command
- Mr. James M Tarala, Founder & Principal Consultant, Enclave Security, LLC
- Mr. Bruce Diamond, CISSP, GPEN, President, Computer HelpLine, Inc.
- Mr. Benjamin Wright, Attorney, Independent Attorney
- Mr. James R Ankers, CISSP, Information Assurance Analyst, Gnostech, Inc.
- Mr. Brandon J Howe, IT Manager, Lonza Inc.
- Dr. Krish Pillai, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Lock Haven University
- Ms. Sarah S Sweeney, PMP, CISSP, CISM, Program Manager, Security Services, COACT, Inc.
- Dr. Karl M Kapp, Assistant Director, Institue for Interactive Technologies, Bloomsburg University
- Mr. Paul L Hand, Instructor and Administrator, Offensive Security
- Mr. Robert M Waddington, Chief Operating Officer/Program Manager, SIMQUEST, LLC
- Mr. Daniel J Clarke, Systems Engineer II, Cisco Systems
Health Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Ms. Kathy Arner, LPN, RHIT, CCS, CPC, MCS, Program Integrity Investigator, Geisinger Health System
- Mr. James L Bifano, Director, Health Information Services/Privacy Officer, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Ms. Erica D Donovan, MS, RHIA, Instructor, York College of Pennsylvania
- Ms. Diane Drajem, MHA, RHIA, CCS, VP Professional Services, Jersey Shore Hospital
- Ms. Dena Nyman, Medical Records Technician, Muncy State Correctional Institute
- Ms. Amanda L Orzolek, Specialty Coder & Physician Trainer, Susquehanna Valley Medical Specialties
- Ms. Laura J Rizzo, MHA, RHIA, Director, Health Information Management, Lancaster General Hospital
- Ms. Linda Mignot, Administrative Director, Health Records, Susquehanna Health
- Ms. Lori Biacchi, Consultant, Compliance Concepts, Inc.
Web & Interactive Media Advisory Committee
- Mr. Joseph Tertel, Jr., Digital marketing Consultant, JPL
- Mr. Robert Krepshaw, Web Master, Lycoming College
- Mr. Michael Sylvie, Director, User Experience, Interactive Media, AccuWeather
- Mr. James Carpenter, Director of Technology, MoJo Active Inc.