School of Business & Computer Technologies
Our school's focus on preparing you to succeed in times of rapid change and globalization has never been more critical.
–Dr. Edward A. Henninger, Dean of Business & Computer Technologies
Wage-and-salary employment for Computer Network, Systems, and Database Administrators is expected to grow 30 percent from 2008 to 2018, about 3 times as fast as the 11 percent growth projected for all industries combined. (source)
I was hired as a part-time paralegal even before my internship was finished....
Kristy Small, Legal Assistant/Paralegal graduate, working full-time while completing a B.S. in Legal Assistant/Paralegal
After completing an associate's degree or equivalent coursework, you have the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Science degree on the Penn College campus or online via distance learning. Read more
B.S. curriculum provides preparation toward professional accounting certifications.
American Bar Association (ABA) approved associate's and bachelor's degrees (one of only 14 ABA-approved programs in Pennsylvania)
Choose an area of interest
- Financial Planning
- Business Administration: Banking and Finance Concentration
- Business Administration: Management Concentration
- Business Administration: Marketing Concentration
- Technology Management
- Technology Management (Distance Learning Completion Degree)
- Business Management
- Health Information Management (Distance Learning Completion Degree)
- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Coding Specialist
- Information Technology: Information Assurance and Security Concentration
- Information Technology: Network Specialist Concentration
- Information Technology Sciences - Gaming and Simulation
- Software Development & Information Management
- Information Technology: Technical Support Technology Emphasis
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal Studies
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Nurse/Health Care Paralegal Studies
- Web and Interactive Media
- Associate Web Design Specialist
Other Business & Computer Technologies Information
New camp helps high school students learn more about digital media-based careers:
Students in the newly approved Bachelor of Science in Web and Interactive Media will be trained to combine skills in visual design, video/audio production, web design, marketing, and social networking to create dynamic, user-defined multimedia experiences.
Our Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Sciences - Gaming and Simulation will teach students the background knowledge necessary to create console and mobile video games. Study includes instruction in: programming, game design, game programming, simulation, 3D modeling, and artificial intelligence.