School of Transportation Technology
Our goal is to be the nation's leader in every transportation-related major.
– Colin Williamson, Dean of Transportation Technology
Business and industry connections provide enhanced learning experiences, internships, and employment opportunities to help build your resume.
FAA-certified curriculum and aviation repair facility (PNZR013K).
The Collectors Foundation awarded Penn College an educational grant to provide monetary support for the Automotive Restoration Technology major.
Gain hands-on experience (no more than two students per project) and learn from faculty with real industry experience.
Choose an area of interest
- Automotive Technology Management
- Automotive Service Sales & Marketing
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology: Ford ASSET
- Automotive Technology: Honda
- Automotive Service Technician
- Aftermarket Performance Specialist
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Automotive Restoration Technology
- Collision Repair Technology
- Collision Repair Technician
Other Transportation Technology Information
Building on its heritage as the oldest, continuously operating automotive program in the nation, Pennsylvania College of Technology is proud to announce a new program slated to begin in Fall 2012: Automotive Restoration Technology