The Village Apartments are open in the summer for students who are taking summer classes or are enrolled in an official internship through the College.
Housing rate includes:
- two-bedroom, four-person apartments (2 students per bedroom)
- all utilities (including air conditioning)
- cable television service (television not included)
- kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave
- fully furnished apartments
- lots of storage space
- wireless and wired Internet access
- laundry (use of machines included in the cost of housing)
Summer 2015 Costs:
|Minimester *||May 11-28||$360|
|May Five Week||May 18 -June 19||$600|
|June Seven Week||June 23-August 6||$840|
|June Eight Week||June 15-August 6||$960|
|Ford ASSET/Honda PACT||May 18 - June 26||$720|
* Housing for the Minimester is only available to current (Spring 2015) residents.
To complete a summer housing application, visit Residence Life in SASC, Room 1033 with your summer class schedule. Then, submit your application through the Student Information System (SIS).
Students may only stay on campus during periods in which they are scheduled for classes. Spring and Fall 2015 on-campus residents will not be permitted to stay or store belongings during the summer. Summer housing is not available prior to May 17 at 1 p.m. (except for Spring 2015 residents enrolled in the Minimester) or after 10 a.m. on August 7, 2015. Students who are enrolled in internships that go beyond this date must find alternative housing arrangements. As summer terms are short, it is recommended that students bring only what they need for the summer.
Apartment and roommate assignments for the summer term are completed a few days prior to the move in date. Roommate information for the summer terms cannot be viewed on the Student Information System. As students move in and out of summer housing at various times during the summer, it is possible that residents may have roommate changes during their stay.