Housing Application Information
Penn College is committed to supporting new, first-year studens by locating them in Rose Street Commons (Dauphin Hall, Lancaster, York, Juniata, Delaware, and Clinton) to provide a strategic programming and support base as these students transition to successful college students.
Campus View and The Village are upper-class housing. Programming and activities are geared toward the unique needsof these students, and provide a medium to create lasting friendships.
Students living on campus will be required to sign a document and provide official documentation verifying that they have received the meningitis vaccine.
2015-16 New and Returning Student Housing Contracts
New Student Housing Contract Information
- Students who have been accepted and paid their tuition deposit are eligible to complete a housing contract on the Student Information System (SIS).
- Click to view a sample 2015-16 Full-Year New Student Housing Contract.
- New students who will be enrolled in the Honda PACT, Ford ASSET, or Chrysler programs must complete the Honda PACT/Ford ASSET/Chrysler Student Housing Contract which will be available on the Student Information System (SIS)
Returning Student Housing Contract Information
The returning student housing application process begins in February. On-campus housing is available to returning students on a first-come, first served basis. Contracts available in February will include full-year housing contracts, December graduate housing contracts and Honda PACT/Ford Asset/Chrysler housing contracts.
Spring 2015 New and Returning Student Housing Contracts
- Students who have been accepted and paid the $100 tuition deposit may complete a housing contract through the Student Information System (SIS).
- Current students who would like to live on campus during the Spring 2015 semester may complete a housing contract through the Student Information System (SIS).