Achieve success in the heart of Penn College life
Studies show that students who live on campus earn higher grades, are less likely to drop out, and are more satisfied with their college experience.
Living on Campus
Residence Life supports the mission of the College by providing an environment that is student centered while promoting a community of respect.
Central to our mission are:
- Providing safe, clean, and secure living environments geared towards academic success
- Developing inclusive communities that celebrate diversity
- Promoting socially just environments in our residential communities
- Offering programs and opportunities that meet the developmental needs of our students
- Purposefully designed communities that encourage active engagement
Saturday, May 10
Residence halls close at 10 a.m. for all students or 24 hours after a student's last final exam (whichever comes first).
Fall 2014 Check-In Information
Saturday, August 16
Residence Halls Open for New Students. For further details see Fall 2014 Housing New Student Housing Check-In Information
Sunday, August 17
Residence Halls Open for Returning Students (Check-in is between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the main gate of each complex)
New and Transfer Students
2014-2015 housing contract for new and transfer students is currently available on the Student Information System (SIS).
2014-2015 housing contracts for current students is available on the Student Information System (SIS).