Achieve success in the heart of Penn College life
Studies show that students who live on campus earn higher grades, are less likely to drop out, and are more satisfied with their college experience.
Living on Campus
Residence Life supports the mission of the College by providing an environment that is student centered while promoting a community of respect.
Central to our mission are:
- Providing safe, clean, and secure living environments geared towards academic success
- Developing inclusive communities that celebrate diversity
- Promoting socially just environments in our residential communities
- Offering programs and opportunities that meet the developmental needs of our students
- Purposefully designed communities that encourage active engagement
Saturday, March 7
Residence halls close at 10 am for Spring Break.
Sunday, March 15
Residence halls reopen at 10 am.
New and Transfer Students
2015-2016 housing contract for new and transfer students is currently available on the Student Information System (SIS).
2015-2016 housing contracts for current students is currently available on the Student Information System (SIS).