Housing Application Information
Penn College is committed to supporting new, first-year studens by locating them in Rose Street Commons (Dauphin Hall, Lancaster, York, Juniata, Delaware, and Clinton) to provide a strategic programming and support base as these students transition to successful college students.
Campus View and The Village are upper-class housing. Programming and activities are geared toward the unique needsof these students, and provide a medium to create lasting friendships.
Students living on campus will be required to sign a document and provide official documentation verifying that they have received the meningitis vaccine.
2015-16 New and Returning Student Housing Contracts
New Student Housing Contract Information
- Students who have been accepted and paid the $100 tuition deposit are eligible to complete a housing contract on the Student Information System (SIS).
- Click to view a sample 2015-16 Full-Year New Student Housing Contract.
- New students who will be enrolled in the Honda PACT, Ford ASSET, or Chrysler programs must complete the Honda PACT/Ford ASSET/Chrysler Student Housing Contract which will be available on the Student Information System (SIS)
Returning Student Housing Contract Information
The returning student housing contract and apartment selection process begins in February. On-campus housing is available to returning students on a first-come, first served basis. Contracts available in February will include full-year housing contracts, December graduate housing contracts and Honda PACT/Ford Asset housing contracts.
Spring 2015 New and Returning Student Housing Contracts
- Students who have been accepted and paid the $100 tuition deposit may complete a housing contract through the Student Information System (SIS).
- Current students who would like to live on campus during the Spring 2015 semester may complete a housing contract through the Student Information System (SIS).