If you attended Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport Area Community College, or Williamsport Technical Institute, you can request a transcript from the Registrar’s Office at NO CHARGE.
Transcript requests are processed daily; however, during peak periods it may take 48-72 hours to process requests. Transcripts to be mailed will be sent via first class U.S. mail.
Contact the Registrar’s Office at 570-327-4772 or 800-367-9222 with any questions about transcripts or Student Information System access.
Official vs. Unofficial Transcripts
|Name & Address||Yes||Yes|
|Penn College ID or Social Security Number*||Yes||Yes|
|Courses & Grades||Yes||Yes|
|Degrees, Minors & Honors||Yes||Yes|
|Endorsement||Registrar’s signature||Stamped “Issued to Student”|
|Pick-up in Registrar’s Office||Yes||Yes|
The official transcript is the College’s official statement of your academic record. The official transcript is printed on security-sensitive paper.
* Transcripts from Pennsylvania College of Technology or Williamsport Area Community College (since 1980) display your Penn College ID and last four digits of your Social Security number. Transcripts prior to 1980 display your entire Social Security number.
How to Request Transcripts
If you have attended Pennsylvania College of Technology or Williamsport Area Community College since 1980, you can request transcripts:
- online through the Student Information System (SIS) under the Academic Information heading or
- by completing the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and faxing, mailing, or delivering it to the Registrar’s Office.
If you attended Williamsport Technical Institute or Williamsport Area Community College prior to 1980, you must request transcripts by completing the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and faxing, mailing, or delivering it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Requests must come from you, the student. For your protection, we will not release transcripts to parents or third parties without your permission, except in the case of subpoena or law enforcement directive.
- Telephone requests are not accepted.
- All grade holds must be cleared from your record before transcripts will be released.
If you feel there is an error on your transcript, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 800-367-9222 or 570-327-4772.
If a requested transcript is not delivered because of an error on our part, we will gladly provide a replacement document. We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery if the address provided is either incomplete or incorrect, nor can we accept the responsibility for timely delivery by the mail carrier.