Graduating with a Minor
Graduating with Minors
A baccalaureate student may earn up to two minors; successfully completed minors will be indicated on the student's official transcript. The following requirements apply:
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- A student may not enroll in a minor within the same (associate/baccalaureate) discipline as the declared major (including a dual major/degree).
- A minor can be declared no later than registration for the student's final semester.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' (2.0) or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
- Bachelor-degree graduates may re-enroll up to two years after graduation to complete a minor.
Approved academic minors are listed in the College Catalog on the Bachelor's Degrees & Minors page. Each is discipline-specific, but may contain interdisciplinary courses.