Spring & Summer 2014 Course Offerings
Spring and Summer 2014 course offerings are now available online. Scheduling for Spring 2014 continues until the start of classes on January 13. Scheduling for Summer 2014 begins in April. Students should visit the Registrar's portal site for details.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 2 – Last day of Thanksgiving Break
- 6 - 16-week classes end
- 9-13 -- Finals week
- 21 - Commencement
- 21-Jan. 5 -- College closed
- 1-5- College closed; limited offices, including Registrar, open Jan 2 & 3, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 13 – Classes begin
- 31 – Last day to drop with 70% refund
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)