Fall 2014 Course Offerings
Fall 2014 course offerings are now available online.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 4– College closed
- 9– Summer Commencement
- 18– Fall 2014 classes begin
- 29 - Last day to add a class
- 1– Labor Day (College closed)
- 5– Last day to drop with 70% refund
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)