Spring 2015 course offerings
Spring 2015 course offerings and scheduling information can be found here.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 3-7 - Spring 2015 scheduling for current students
- 14 - last day for W grades
- 26-Dec 1 - Thanksgiving break (no classes)
- 8-12 - Finals week
- 15 - Spring tuition due
- 20 - Commencement
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)