Summer & Fall 2013 Course Offerings
Search course offerings for the Summer & Fall 2013 semester.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 3 –16-week classes end
- 6-10 – Finals week
- 13 – Minimester begins
- 17 & 18 – Commencement
- 20 – First summer session begins
- 25 – Second summer session begins
- 28 –Last day to petition for summer graduation
- 8 – Summer classes end
- 10 – Summer Commencement
- 17 & 18 – Welcome Weekend
- 19 – Fall classes begin
- 30 – Last day to add a class (w/ appropriate signatures)
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)