Summer & Fall 2014 Course Offerings
Summer & Fall 2014 course offerings are now available online. Returning students schedule now through April 4. Scheduling for new or re-enrolling students begins April 7. Students should visit the Registrar's portal site for details.
The Registrar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology maintains the academic records of all students, past and present, and determines the access and distribution of those records based on state and federal laws. We are also involved in the interpretation of academic policies as they relate to students.
Registrar's Office Services
- Confirm graduation requirements
- Process academic transcripts
- Authorize enrollment verification
- Maintain master schedule of courses
- Distribute grades
- Process address changes
- Schedule classes
- 1-4- Fall 2014 scheduling for returning students
- 17 –Last day to drop with a W
- 18-21–April break (no classes)
- 2 – 16-week classes end.
- 5-9 -- Finals week
- 12 - Summer minimester begins
- 16-17 -- Spring Commencement
View our Information for Parents page for links to information about tuition, meal plans, financial aid, housing, etc.
Student Information System
Print/view your class schedule, check your financial account, request a transcript, change your address, print forms, and much more.
Student Information System (SIS)