Safety & Security Report
Annually, Pennsylvania College of Technology publishes a Safety & Security Report. The report contains information about the following:
- Crimes – reporting crimes, crime alerts, crime reports and records, police log
- Safety – emergency response and evacuation, reporting missing students, sexual assault prevention and response, sex offender registration, security awareness and crime prevention, building security and safety
- Crime Statistics – Jeanne Clery Act information and definitions, Cleary statistics, PA statistics
- Drugs & Alcohol – standards of conduct and sanctions, alcohol effects, legal sanctions, referral centers
- On-Campus Housing Fire Safety – fire statistics, life safety systems, first drills, training, fire report, sprinkler and fire detection report
This report is a result of the Communities Act Amendments of 1989 and the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and complies with Federal reporting requirements, specifically 20 U.S. Code Section 1092(f), and a result of the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and the Drug-Free Schools.